Do you know that GOD loves you?
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM, should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
Do you know that everyone is a sinner?
Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
Do you know that sin has a price to be paid?
Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
Do you know that JESUS has paid that price?
Romans 5:8 “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
Are you willing to pray and ask JESUS to save you?
Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Now, if you’re willing to pray and ask JESUS to save you, then let me ask you a few more questions.
1. Do you believe that JESUS is the SON of GOD?
2. Do you believe that JESUS shed HIS BLOOD, died on the cross, and three days later, rose from the grave as payment for your sins?
3. Do you acknowledge that you’re a sinner, and are you willing to ask JESUS to forgive you of your sins?
Now, if you said “YES” to all three questions…
Then, please take a minute, and pray, and confess your sin to JESUS.
Please ask JESUS to forgive you for each sin; list as many as you can, confessing each one.
Then, ask JESUS to forgive you for the sins you no longer remember.
1. Now, are you willing to ask JESUS to save you?
2. Are you willing to invite JESUS in to your heart?
3. Are you willing to make JESUS the LORD and SAVIOR of your life?
If you answered “yes” to all three questions, then pray and ask JESUS.
And…This is what I would say…
“JESUS, please save me. JESUS, I invite you into my heart, and JESUS, I confess with my mouth, that you are the LORD and SAVIOR of my life. Now, I surrender my life to you. I love you JESUS. Amen.”
Now, if you sincerely followed this plan to Salvation, please let me know at: PastorRobManderbaugh@Gmail.com
Thank you and I would love to hear from you and Praise the Lord with you.